Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

6 January 2016

How to Wear : The Colour Khaki for your SHAPE



I found the colour of the season and I'm not letting anyone else have it! 





Let it be known people, Khaki is and will be the colour of the season. It will be everywhere from skirts, to shirts, to tops, to knitwear to bags and most importantly accessories. 

Light shades mixed with camo prints and natural skin tones are perfect for this look. Also think about mixing it with textures like leather, suede and denim.You could do a khaki button up shirt with a denim mini or camo print top and leather pants. 

BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

So I decided to wear a crop top. Yep, look the sight is a little interesting to say the least but I think I slayed it. I also think I shouldn't say slay to myself so maybe I didn't slay at all.

Moving on.

I needed something to go with my NEW Khaki skirt I got from Seed Heritage and this little knit from Forever 21 sitting at a really steep $5 was everything I needed it for!!!

The skirt does wonders for me. The Body con fabric, is super tight but when you put it on it fits like a glove. It glides over the body hugging my curves covering all my fun bumpy bits. The fun design at the bottom is a hint to the 70's which  makes it extra spesh.

I love this colour and I'm so happy it's hanging around for the summer slash winter slash everyday.

Follow me on instagram  to see pictures of my cat and ramblings only written in emoticons.
Cause I Can. 




No comments:

Post a Comment