Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

22 January 2016

Want to find the perfect LBD ? This is the Little Black Dress you must own.



You all should own a LBD. 
This is my BFF. We've been going steady for five years and his never let me down. 




In my last post I talked about Vintage tee's and how I wear them regardless of shape. BUT  in this post it's all about how I also wear clothing specifically  for my body shape as opposed to trend driven designs.
  
This style rule is so imperative when it comes to finding that perfect Little Black Dress. 

This LBD has been one of my ultimate go to styles for the last five years. 
From my mates at ASOS this dress fits me in all the right places. It holds tight while skimming over  my not so good bits. It has a thick straps so I can be held back by the worlds best support system and the low front is very flattering for the shape. 
Did I also mention it makes me waist look smaller than it actually is cause of it's midi length . #WINNING  

So the best thing I can suggest is buy that perfect LBD and treat it with love and care, It'll last a life time. 



SHOP SOME OF MY PICKS 






Love this fashion find or more importantly have a few of your own you would love to share? Leave a comment below...




(IMAGE OUSRCE - MY SISTER EMILY AND MISGUIDED) 

No comments:

Post a Comment