Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

15 January 2016

Build Your ULTIMATE Plus Size Wardrobe : Body Con Edition




Yes, I like to wear clothes that hug the body. I'm a natural born hugger. 





So I'm going to start of this post by suggesting you need to check out fellow Fashion Blogger Karla Deras's line The Line by K
Not only is it super affordable, fashion forward but she has made the body con line friendly for all sizes. 
Now don't get me wrong, there was a period in my life were I thought body con was the devil. 
It would show off my not so good bits and make me feel like EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE was just staring. 
It was only with time, that I realised that they were staring for all the good reasons.  
Now for all us plus sized ladies, you need some body con pieces in your wardrobe, below is a section of goodies that I had my hot little hands on.









Love this fashion find or more importantly have a few of your own you would love to share? Leave a comment below...


(IMAGE SOURCE: TUMBLR, GabiFresh, Nadia Aboulhosn and Profresh Style )

No comments:

Post a Comment