Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

28 February 2019

Check Mate : How to Wear the Hero Print for the SS/19 Season



I have a thing for Checks and so does everyone else in the world. 























Check print is no stranger to the fashion week circuit. With the constant theme at Burberry to hints of the trend seen at APC and Balmain, you'll know you've made a fashion BFF when you wear this trend. I mean Escada even did it!

The best way to wear it this season, is with classic items to have that ultimate clean and chic appeal. I did just that the other day ( When I was pretending to dress like my cousin, but that is a whole other blogpost in the making) with a slight sporty influence. Pushing my own style boundaries I paired this stunning skirt from Marks and Spencer with trainers and a white shirt, worn back to front, of course. A pop of the red in the Topshop bag made the look a little more interesting if I do say so myself.

How else would you wear the classic check print this season?



No comments:

Post a Comment