Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

6 June 2019

How To Wear : The Picnic Dress



When I first put this dress in my basket I was a little overwhelmed but ultimately excited. 
Not part of my usual style guide I was ready to jump out of my comfort zone and look like a fully fledged picnic blanket.

A fashionable one of course.
To check out more of my work and blogging life, visit StyleByKristy.com





Influenced by the street style scene, this stunning dress is from ASOS Curves Summer 19 collection. And the rumors are true, I just can't get enough of it. From the puff sleeves, exposed buttons, chic square neckline, I even love the easy breathable fabric. 
I have to wear it every day otherwise I just don't feel like me!

This would look fab with a denim jacket and boots when the weather turns to winter. I was even tempted to buy another one and turn up the hemline for my summer vacation to Greece.

The options are endless with my little picnic dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment