Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

27 May 2019

How To Wear : A Vintage Tee




I love Vintage tees and Peace Signs.  






I love anything Vintage from books to artwork to clothing and even decor but before I go on a rant let's stick to the main event, CLOTHING. Vintage clothing for me was a way I could experiment with my personal style as a teenager and even now as a grown up on the very cheap. I have so many memories scouring vintage markets or hitting up garage sales with my pocket money to find something that no one else had. 
  So during that period in my life, I wore it nearly every day. From leather minis to 80's lurex knits and stunning 70's floral dresses. 

But right now, I'm all about adding the little items into my wardrobe as opposed to the head to toe game. 
I picked up this fantastic Eagle tee for £5 from Beyond Retro in Shoreditch. I have been wearing it religiously with printed skirts and layers of leather and boots. 

This summer I intend on pairing it with long chain necklaces and a denim mini, lets also not forget a classic pair of Birkenstocks.

So why don't you try and add a little bit of Vintage in your wardrobe this season, not only will you find a gem, but a gem that no-one will ever have.


No comments:

Post a Comment