Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

14 January 2016

I lounge around in White Shirts


Lazy girls wear white shirts and a line skirts. 




 A crisp white shirt can be worn to lounge around in or let's be honest Netflix and Chill in. 

Team your shirt with something a little less structured for that, lived in look and don't forget to button it down.
You could even add a fun necktie like those leather ones Sportsgirl is selling or the bandana Supre is doing.
Also if a line* skirts aren't your thing, go for an oversized shirt with denim jeans or leather shorts.
 *They should be, always.

This shirt I'm wearing is from Next Official it still fits perfectly ( I'VE HAD IT FOR THREE YEARS) and every time I wear it I always get compliments. This skirt I picked up from the annual ASOS Christmas sale. My shoes which I'm sure everyone owns are from Wittner.
The house is my grandparents and yes before you ask I ate about five souvlaki and some hummus just before this picture was taken.

When was the last time you wore your perfect white shirt? Let me know below in the comment box below?

Also feel free to take a peak of my instagram were you can see my daily shot of me and me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment