Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

30 December 2015

That 70's Show... yes obvious headers get me going...



I swear on the odd occasion, I smile during the day. 






When I first saw this top on ASOS I just had to have it.
I showed it around to everyone in the office when it arrived. TBH I would never have picked this out for myself and that was the exact response I got form everyone. Also special shout outs to, “ARE YOU A HIPPIE NOW?” “IS THIS YOUR NEW SUMMER VIBE?” “OH HELL NO YOU LOOK LIKE A %$^&&” – I Can’t unbleep that!

So much to everyone’s surprise when I tried it on, I loved it.
It’s the right amount of 70's, the right amount of body con, with the right amount of Paisley print I could handle in one item.
The v-neck wrap top is very flattering on the bust line and the bow that sits at the front is sweet but sassy.

I teamed it back with my missguided denim skirt, which I'm currently in love with, so in love with we’re getting married.
The shape is sooooooo flattering and I'm wearing it, legit every day.

There’s nothing else I can tell you guys besides buy this top. Cause you can wear it all the time and don’t even get me started on how you can wear it everywhere. You can wear it to your birthday, birthday dinner, first day of school, a date, work date, first day of work, first day of work date, while shopping, while drinking, while online shopping and drinking, while standing while you’re drinking while you’re online shopping.

Also while Sitting.






No comments:

Post a Comment