Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

11 December 2015

I wear all BLACK cause I Hate Summer



 Sorry, let me really clarify this for you. 

I hate Summer. 




                                                            I really hate Summer.  


When it hits 40 plus degrees, I do a full body freak out. I don't know what to wear when the air feels like an oven and every time I open a door to the outside world I think I'm going to burn. 

I really hate Summer.  

Hate is a strong word, I know, I know but I hate summer in Sydney. The humidity is just the worst and my hair frizzes and by the time I get to work my outfit has been put through a rinse wash five times over cause, Public Transport.  

So you would have died just like me, when I found this little number from Glassons. 
This cute little knit top is perfect for when the weather wants to be a biaytch. 
It's a halter so the back is perfect breathing space and the high neck makes me uber fancy, when I don't have to be. 
It also has the right amount of 90's vibes that it makes me think I can team it with anything, expesh this midi length denim skirt. 
I feel like an extra in some 90210 reruns in this outfit, well the latest series anyway. 

Now if denim midi skirts aren't your thing, you can totally dress this up with a vintage  mini or printed tailored shorts. 

Also feel free to take a peak of my instagram were you can see my daily shot of me and Drake*  
* Note the Drake thing may not be truthful but hell I'll still be on insta. 




No comments:

Post a Comment