Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

19 December 2017

The 10 Perfect New Years Eve Dresses


Peter Pan Collar? Tick 
Fun Floral Print? Tick
Flirty Two Tone Skirt? Oh whatta ya know, double Tick!

This dress is a Bloody Trifecta.




We all know that NYE is coming up, and we all are well aware that I like to be comfortable no matter what I'm doing or let alone wearing for a matter of fact. 

So it needs to cover all the basics, from prepping in my bedroom, to drinking a few to many on the street, partying up on the dance floor to then obviously lining up at chicken cottage ordering everything on the menu, followed lastly by the long, expensive, overall tragical UBER  walk home. 




         
I have to be able to move in my NYE outfit and this little number from Marks and Spencer is the answer to all my heartfelt plans.
Though if this Peter Pan flirty dress isn't you're answer, have no fear as I pulled some great options for everybody. 

I mean it would be safer if we all didn't wear the same dress, to the same house party I was going to, we would have to both leave or well more realistically become instant best friends. 

Who needs the drama filled 2017, can we please bring on 2018 . 






No comments:

Post a Comment