Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

6 December 2017

Denim Dreams : The 10 New Jackets of the Season.




Off Da Hook

Let's be honest, denim is my wonder drug, it taste better than fried chicken and goes with everything. No, I also don't understand why I had to mention Fried Chicken, but I may have written this post while being a little bit hungry.










Denim really is the BFF to any day date, any dinner party and most importantly and the reason why we're here, to any wardrobe that comes my way.

So you can see the excitement in my wardrobes face* ( *Yes my wardrobe has a face, it's made out of a cashmere sweater and a leather skirt...just don't ask!) that this season, we've welcomed a little improvement to our denim jackets.

With distressed washes and off the shoulder vibes it's made my look and I'm sure yours a little bit more interesting than the usual fashion girl trying to hard.




If you wanna channel the Balenciaga look this season which was made famous by our mate Kimmy K, go for the below Topshop one, it's like the Boyfriend Jacket of dreams.

Although if you want to go slightly oversized while still hugging the body, go for & Other Stories, they have a range of denim jackets that are perfectly Parisian Chic.

The below jackets are so easy to team back with any item of your wardrobe you might as well start clicking on the below.








( All Images from Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment