Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

27 October 2017

How To Wear : Winter Florals



Florals for Autumn, how groundbreaking.

Ok fine, but this is a velvet style that holds me in and gives me kisses every night.




Disclaimer, I don't get any kisses goodnight. In fact, if we wanna have some real talk, I have to force Ana to give me a hug every now and then. Jokes, she's been giving me hugs at random for the last week now. It's kinda like, free hug day everyday. 

Hashtag #winning! 




I know, I know I should feel privileged, but I don't know what has happened but I'm clearly not complaining.


I love it.


We have matching tattoos for crying out loud, of course she has to give me hugs when I ask, we're freaking cousins FFS, it's natural.


*Ok, the above is a  straight up lie, or is it?


I digress.



Let's bring it back to the Floral Game shall we?



Florals are a perfect way to inject some spark in your wardrobe and for this season, velvet is the perfect way to be a trend setter. 


I've been seeing a lot of floral based velvet prints recently, so you can only imagine, my reaction when I laid my bare soul on this dress, from Marks and Spencer I knew I had to make it mine.


The base of the dress is a lush   blue velvet, and it's sitting on sheer floral undertones. 




It's honestly perfect for my frame, it's hugging my waist, skimming over my shoulders and the midi length of the dress allows me to team it back with  my flats. For the night and some images I can't show you, I teamed it back with some over the knee boots without looking  shorter or bulkier.  


I've clearly worn him with my trusty leather jacket, but it would look just as perfect with a long woolly knit cinched in at the waist with a belt or to throw a spanner in the works, cause thats the type of person I am, play on the Modern Heritage Trend for AW17, and layer a plaid blazer with a biker boy hat. 


I know, I dare ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment