Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

12 October 2017

How To Wear : The Red Blazer



Can I order one business women special, with a side of hot sauce, pahlease?






So, lately I've been enjoying wearing blazers, on blazers, on well normal articles of clothing.

There's something about a blazer that really brings an outfit together.

It must be the strong shoulders, the defined waist and most importantly (on the one I own, and you should own one after reading this post too) the bright colour.

This guy I have respectfully named, "Red Blazer" was purchased at a Vintage market after a really long shoot back in the wild, wild west of Sydney, Australia.

It didn't take a lot of convincing for me to buy it. 
I saw it, I fell in love and everyone I was with also fell in love.

Simple. Life. Choices. 

Did I also tell you it set me back a whole, $12. I, Know. 



















So I teamed "Senior Red Blazer", (OK fine I sometimes call  this blazer, Senior, not to confuse anyone or myself back with my leather mini and a vintage tee for an 80's twist on the whole business women look.

You can also wear this  outfit while grocery shopping, writing a blog post or better yet, brunch with your mates that leads to shopping that also leads to a random day date. 
I know, what is life.  

Just Saying. 

So, If you wanted to try a few Red Blazers, I've selected a few below for you. 

One 

Two 

Three

Four 

Go Have fun and enjoy a red blazer. Trust me and thank me later. 
P.S It's my birthday in a week. 
No biggie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment