Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

27 August 2017

How To Style The New Season Dress



I stalked this dress. I stalked this dress so hard, I ran across the Oxford Circus Primark  street store and stole it out of my cousins bare hands. 

I'm a stalker.










Ok, so bare hands is a major exaggeration of what actually happened, but stealing it from her changeroom when she voted it a no ( THANK GOD), is how it really went down. 

This dress isn't what I woud normally wear, lets be honest, it isn't something I would  actually go out of my way to start a family war for as well.

But I was drawn to this little number.

It actually felt new, refreshing and something I could just slide into my everyday wardrobe. 
Look, it's not exactly a leather skirt teamed back with a turtle neck, yet It'll do the job.


This dress also plays on the Romantic Gypsy trend that will be huge for the Autumn/Winter season to come.

It has a muted floral design, wide sleeves and it's off the shoulder so it let's me breathe on the tube. We all know how much I love the heat on the tube. Oh it also makes me feel like a lady. 

Did I also tell you it was 13 quid? YAY, a major draw card. 

Now, as I was wearing this for a Family BBQ, which equals out to be a fun casual look. 

A perfect way to dress it up, would be to add some killer coloured heels and a red lip. Then for the colder months which will be hitting me soon in London, I would layer it with a leather jacket and some chelsea boots.


W H A T   I  A M   W E A R I N G     

Dress, Primark. Belt, H&M. Shoes, Boden.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment