Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

8 January 2018

The Year That Was ...2017



2017 by Me
I loathed you, I hated you, then I learnt to love you. 



I could reflect on 2017 here, I could tell you all about my struggles, all the heartache, all the headaches, all the awkward moments, funny ones and all the love and the hate.
BUT I'd rather just show you.
My fave outfits from one hell of a year. This was surprisingly a therapeutic activity. I learnt that I wear a lot more classic items then I thought, and I didn't really see a whole lotta sun, we've got coats in a majority of all my fave outfits.
So one giant Thank you for joining me on my not so wild fashion ride.
Bring on 2018.

January 






February 





MARCH 





APRIL 




MAY 





JUNE 





JULY 





AUGUST 






SEPTEMBER 





OCTOBER 





NOVEMBER 





DECEMBER 




NYE, WELL KINDA BUT NOT REALLY!



No comments:

Post a Comment