Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

14 August 2016

Flippy Flippy Shake Shake


I like to go HAM in the flippy in my cute little dress.



So I have been a little M.I.A on the posting but it has been a very busy, couple of weeks in the Kristy and Ana relocate to London story.

In the last two weeks, we've found a place to live, paid a whole heap of bills, gotten addicted to a few reality tv shows, had a four week long eye infection, a killer cold, shrunken the washing several times and bought five new plants. 

Yes, five.

While this all went down, I wore this outfit only. YEP, I wore this outfit for 17 days straight* and I did not at all feel icky. 

WHY? I'm wearing my city chic slip dress with a body con skirt on top, oh and some Puma slides.
I love to layer and I love BadGal RiRi. 

This could also work if you wanted to team a dress over jeans or a long top over a skirt. 
Layer people, cause everyone is doing it. 

I also promise to keep in contact. I'll even say,  pinky swear. 



*Obvs this ain't true, you all follow me on Instagram so you would know the truth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment