Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

20 August 2016

Cut It Out


I'm sick of that top, cut it out. Oh but Seed Heritage did, oh yes they went there! 




A huge fashion trend that will be hitting stores in the warmer weather for my Aussie readers and already in-store for my northern hemisphere mates are cut out detailing. 

From the cut outs on the sleeves, to the no shoulder straps like this seed number, cut outs will one hundred per cent be a thing. 

I have a few more links of cut out tops below, have fun and go for it and cut it out. 

10 points awarded, to the person who knows where I got cut it out from. 

No, it's not the top. 




CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO BUY BUY BUY PS THIS IS NOT SPON.
 I'M SO NOT COOL LIKE THAT, LEGIT NOT ON THAT LEVEL.


        



      


No comments:

Post a Comment