Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

11 September 2016

BLOCK COLOURED LAVISH ALICE



All about the VEST, about the VEST, no treble. 

 That poor attempt of humour was horrible, I'm so sorry. 
Please still like my vest.





So lately I’ve been feeling like I was in a fashion rut. 
You guys remember that time I told you I wore a dress 17 days in a row.
YEAH WELL It wasn’t a lie, I was diagnosed by the fashion police and it was a GRADE A, fully fledge fashion rut. 

So I did what any fashionista would do, I sat on the couch poured myself a glass of wine and did a spot of online shopping. 
The one rule I had emplaced, buy things I would never really wear and watch The Jeremy Kyle Show. 
The first purchase I made was this fab orange military inspired vest by Lavish Alice from ASOS 

Now online this was worn as a dress, and while I wanted to wear it like that, I knew for my shape it would look a little sicker with my twist on it. Worn open with a slip underneath, then the tie up highlighting my waist.  (You know I love my waist)  
Not only is this channeling the detailing of a military number, with the pop of block colour screaming Jill Sander, and new season Celine (if you squint and lean to the left), it was sooooo universally flattering. 

It also makes me feel a million bucks, which for anyone out there you know you should only buy something, that makes you feel good on the inside and out!

P.S You know you wanna follow me on Instagram







No comments:

Post a Comment