Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

12 October 2016

B!TCH I'M BACK


OK, I was never gone, let's get that straight. It may have been a two month hiatus (I WAS BUSY).
 I'm back to blogging and I've brought old mate with me. Old mate being this Kimono. 



3482, is the amount of compliments I have received, IN this country, JUST IN this country, WHILE JUST WEARING this Kimono. 

Mind boggling to think this silk, floor length, hand painted, geo print cape which has the magical ability to dance in the air, even if its not windy could cause so much attention. 

Oh Snap, I'm gloating. I'll stop it now!

Don't even (cue hair flick) get me started on how many compliments I received while wearing this back home. Ok fine, of course I'll tell you, like something close to one billion. 
True Story.

It's all about the colour, style and shape ( It follows me whenever I enter and leave a room, IKR!) and the print oh don't even get me started with the print, I feel like some sort of greek god* when I wear it!

So the point of all this banter ( That's a British slang word, see I'm learning) make sure you wear your special items every day, YEP not only will you feel like some sort of Queen, It's a good inner confidence boost.

It's no lie expesh cause science backs me up, that the more confident you feel the more powerful you are. So if that means all I need to do is wear a Kimono to take on the world, then so be it!

NOW I WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK TO YOU, so feel free to drop a line below JUST TO SAY HI or if you want to share your fave special item and how you wear it, let me know!

*I can be a Greek god, Why do I just have to just be a goddess.



No comments:

Post a Comment