Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

26 October 2016

STREET STYLE 101 : SHOP WITH YOUR COUSIN




Legit, shop with your family.
 They'll find you a neon orange jumper, and make you stand against a wall.



 I actually didn't find this jumper.
My cousin did, and boy did she let me know about it! She screamed from the other side of the store, at the top of her lungs.

"COUSIN FFS I FOUND YOU AS A TOP"

Now, I know what you're thinking, "Does she always call her cousin, cousin? Are they even "real cousins" is she really wearing those silver moon boots?

To answer you, it's a big old fat Greek yes to all of them.
We call each other cousin (CUZN LOVE) and we're legitimate cousin's, not the "bunny ears" kind.

BUT Back to the point, cousin was hands down right.

 I mean in some weird way, I thought I would be a Prada coat, or a Gucci handbag or you know one of those floor length, leather skirts that I always own, but my fashion rebirth just happened to be a neon orange fuzzy jumper from Lindex!

So when you have that moment, street style it like I did with a vintage Levis denim jacket, a leather mini skirt from New Look and a causal pair of silver metallic moonboots from Topshop. 

Then immediately stand up against a wall and force cousin to take a pic of you. 

Thanks cousin. 

I owe you one.




No comments:

Post a Comment