Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

8 November 2016

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER POST ON PARISIAN DRESSING



Ok so I lied, but walk with me through the Jardin des Plantes, It'll only be quick.

Jokes, so not quick, more like Chic!

LOL, I went there.




So I know what you're thinking, and yes I agree, my hat is so French!

You don't agree, well let's check out this interaction between me and this cute girl on Kingsland Road (E2 represent), that proves my point and I'm sure It'll help you fall in loooouuuurrrve with it.

Girl: "Girl, you got a cute hat. You look so French!"

Me: "THANK YOU, YOU'RE FAR TO KIND. THAT'S SOOOOOOOO THE LOOK I WAS GOING FOR!"

 (Yes, yes I know, I did yell this at her. I sooooo yelled this at her, in fact, I yelled this so loud, she ran away. True Story. I'm an idiot, another True Story, but I got so excited someone knew the look I was going for and thought my hat was cute, I LOST MY SHIZZ. I also kind of launched it at her, in a weird lunge type of way but that's another story. #FACEPALM)

Me: (Yelling after her!) "Just go to Marks and Spencer and you can have one to, IRL and pretend you're in Paris."

I was practically singing it, because you know, I was in Paris by osmosis and I was also wearing a stripe top which is, Oui Oui, very chic and let's all not forget I had the red wine hangover to prove it.

So the verdict is in and yes, I was the only one who voted, for true Parisian Style this season and for fun interactions on main roads, go slightly grunge with luxe leathers and frilly stripped sleeves. Though, always team it back with a spot of animal print and a dark smoky eye* to bring a little Parisian,  drama to your look.

But don't forget your hat, It's a Parisian thing you know.


*Yes, that was last nights mascara.



No comments:

Post a Comment