Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

18 November 2016

BABY GOT SHEARLING'D



Dear Shearling Jacket. Legit this right here is called real love. 
Nothing really matters, as long as there's you and me there's us!

~insert mucho, sensual dance moves~

LOL.
Ok, to the point, I'm not bringing it back all on my own, but with the help of this fab jacket. 
It wasn't the first one I tried on, but it was my last one.

That's still romantic SI?



Now this bad boy is from Misguided HAI GIRL, and it loves me unconditionally. 

It's warm and fuzzy in all the right places, and let's me transport to anywhere in the world.
It loves me so good, It makes me feel like I'm in the middle of the French alps, sipping on mulled wine, in the most lushes of Jacuzzis, holding a cigar with the whole cast of DJ Khaled’s - You Mine video clip
You know what, add a freaking boat to the mix.

Now those are freaking, feels people.
~all praise to the most high #LionOrderforTheJacket*~ 

And it's not exactly how I'm currently feeling and looking. I'm actually being pushed and shoved on the tube, my hands are useless cause they're too busy flicking people out of my personal breathing space while wearing a Canadian Tuxedo. Also, did I mention I haven't had my daily coffee shot. Oh and yeah, it's also a Monday morning. It's also raining, lots and lots of rain. 
Wicked. 
I feel like a basic. 

 But, I digress.

In all seriousness, I know a lot of people are loving this style of coat for winter. It truly is a great cut and this one, comes in at my waist which I love, and has the most amazing neckpiece any homie would want.

Sometimes it's hard, not to look like a giant sack in winter and in most cases the giant sack look is what I actually go out and try to achieve, but this bad boy does flatter my shape, without me having to try to make it flatter me.


 It also makes me feel really good, which is 99% why I play dress ups in fashion.


So the point of this post, this coat is the winner of my heart this winter and I have soft spot for DJ Khaled and leopard print boots. 



No comments:

Post a Comment