Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

28 January 2017

Can I have some Chipotle Mayo with that? A 2017 memoir by Me



Look, the year just started but I have no sense of time, so I’m writing a 137-word memoir. 
I think I would be good at writing a memoir, I mean a memoir is all about oneself yeah? I’ve never had a problem talking or more importantly making fun of myself.

So why not start it now.
Like that makes total sense to me. 


My Memoir



It's come to my attention that I say sense a lot. 

But, that makes sense. 

It does get better, so please keep on reading…



The last couple of months have been a bit of a blur for camp Ana and Kristy. 

So I thought it would be best just to update the world on our world for the last three months.  
I've started some contract work, we lost and found a cat, I did a fly by trip back home to hug family members, we got evicted in the most funniest way ever (NOT), saw snow for the first time in our lives, Ana bought Balmain, Kristy (LOL ME) wore pants in public for the first time, I also bought stockings to wear, Ana finally went to the bathroom at Sketch, Lizz and I stood in the exact same spot, one of the Jack the Ripper victims were found, we made new friends, yes we can make friends oh and of course we ate our way around Landon town with a few legends to.  

Insert life pics below...






















No comments:

Post a Comment