Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

3 March 2017

Not Another Street Style Post


                                                           But, a Parisian one to be exact. 




Over the last couple of months, I've seen a natural change in my style. Not only due to location changes, but I've become more drawn to a new personal style. I love clean, detailed cuts in my items, more finer lines and tonal colour ways. I mean, I will always hold that Special Fashion Love, for my animal print coats and vintage capes, but for my new everyday look, I can't stay away from crisp white shirts, layered with black turtlenecks and midi skirts. 
I call it growing up. 
LOL
So, in the midst of my new found love for all things clean and cool, take inspiration from these Street Style images of stunning Parisian women. 
Doing what they do best, 
wearing clothes. 










Images via, Style.com, Vogue.co.uk and HapersBazzar.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment