Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

17 August 2016

ANIMALISTIC FEELINGS



Yes, I'm aware of my bald patch, let's move on.






Ok, I'm going to get straight to the point. 

I love this dress,  I want to marry this dress, become best friends with this dress, talk to this dress, be one with the dress, take the dress out to dinner, buy it a drink, take it to get dry cleaned every time I wear it.

Did, I tell you I love the dress?

I purchased this bad boy from ASOS last week and haven't taken it off.
It's made in this fab lightweight woven fabric, which is perfect for a London Summer.
Also the casual animal print isn't so aggressive that I look like a giant animal but in saying that, I just bought a vintage faux leopard print coat.

I will look like a giant one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment