Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

22 July 2016

JUST WAITING FOR A MATE



I'm officially over being a celebrity. 




I just don't think I can live out of a suitcase anymore. 
How do all you celebs out there who read this blog (LOL) do it? 
How does one determine what they are going to wear every single day, when it's all wrapped away in some giant box? 
HELP ME
Oh wait you guys have a STYLEBYMONICAROSE stylist that organises every outfit weeks in advance. 
Boom Tick Boom 
(CUE MYSELF)
Well this is my pre styled look, now every time I head to bed I pull out an outfit, so in a matter of minutes I can get changed in the morning and head to Chiltern Firehouse for their amazing brunches.  
I call this look, waiting for a mate. It's a dress worn over a skirt waiting for the shirt to come to the party, hence waiting for a mate.



No comments:

Post a Comment