Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

13 July 2016

VINTAGE FOR THE WIN



I never thought I would jump BACK on the vintage bandwagon but a la Kristy circa 2005, I'm all about the pre-worn.




 I'm not talking about head to toe vintage look, which I once dabbled in, (I wore lace slips with printed pants and that look was a fashion HELL NO) but now I'm talking about the one-off item to slowly slide into the wardrobe. 

Talking about the one-off, please meet my new BFF, (Ok I'm fickle with my clothing BFF's) a mustard, pleated, spotted midi skirt. 

It also only cost me, $7 pounds. 
BOOM

Now I teamed this skirt with basic colour ways, as I feel thats the best thing to do with vintage clothing. 

How do you guys feel about Vintage clothing? Would you wear head to toe or just one piece at a time? Let me know in the box below...

DISCLAIMER: I am a real human and sometimes, I don't carefully centre part my hair just before I take pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment