Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

9 July 2016

What to do in Dublin, Ireland



Ok lets get this straight. 
I need to become best friends with an Irish man.
WHY BFF's 4 LYF? So we can fall madly in love and get married. DUH! 






Nah Jokes.
I fell in love with Dublin and need an excuse to go back again and again and again.

So in typical greek styles, here are our favourite places that we went to and of course, ate.

BUNSEN
36 Wexford St, Dublin 2, Ireland
They sell basic cheeseburgers and hamburgers but they be nothing but basic. We waited an hour on line. ( So different to in line). ALSO their menu is on a business card. 
Enough said.

TEMPLE BAR
It's a bit OTT but you gotta love a pub thats been around forever and ever and ever and major plus there's live music every night. #winning

CRACKBIRD
 60 Dame Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
The best fried chicken I have ever eaten in my whole life. Like fried chicken for the win. Like I had a whole chicken to myself. Like we went two nights in a row. Just go and I'll stop saying LIKE

MARCO PIERRE WHITE STEAKHOUSE
Steakhouse & Grill on Dawson Street 
You go for the experience and of course people watch, the steak was nothing but amazing and of course the bathroom was the best bathroom I have ever walked into.

BROTHER HUBBARD 
153 Capel St, Dublin 1, Ireland
We ordered the scrambled eggs with tomato and roasted peppers and the best coffee in town. BOOM










No comments:

Post a Comment