Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

30 June 2016

How to Wear the New Stripe


I really do think I look better in stripes. 
Well at least Drake thinks so...






As you've all been aware I've been a lil MIA on the blog.

 When I mean MIA, I actually mean I've been traveling and wearing the same outfit over and over again. I know it hurts me too. I shouldn't really be telling you guys that as well, cause you know it goes against all the laws of fashion.

Though I picked up this bad boy (Ok I use that term far too much, I'm learning new ones, PROMISE) from Topshop and it was well worth the hunt at their premier store in London, Oxford Circus. 


It's an all over pleated dress with black and white stripe which makes it well lush and so easy to wear. 
As you can see I teamed it with some gold loafers (very basic) but you could also wear this dress with a nice pair of heels on a night out or even better sneakers when it rains in very sunny London. 

I have a few surprises in store which I can't wait to tell you guys so keep reading and don't forget to follow on all the socials !!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment