Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

16 June 2016

LANDAN TOWN PART 1




If you haven’t already worked this out, I’ve moved to London.  #queenieswag





YES, some major news, I now follow the lord of the  BST GMT UTC Time Zone. GAH
About five months ago I made the call to pack up my whole life, quit my amazing job, steal one cousin and move across the choppiest of waters to London.

 It was  STILL IS the craziest, most scariest thing I have so far ever done. BUT with only one week it’s been so rewarding.

Here’s my first visual diary we’ve seen borough Market gone to the TATE, Oxford Street, got lost in Soho and had lunch at Harrods, and nearly got crushed in Primark ( it was worth it) but keep your eyes pealed for a few more coming up, we’re visiting BATH, Brighton, Stonehenge, Manchester, Liverpool and most importantly IRELAND. 


ALSO FOLLOW ME ON THE SNAP KristyKouts cause you know, stuff. 

P.S The insta game is so strong @kristykoutsogiannis















No comments:

Post a Comment