Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

1 November 2015

ALL THE GRITTY "OFF THE SHOULDER" THINGS



This post isn't about my stink eye, or the fact my tongue is half hanging out of my mouth and It's also not about the dirt on my handbag. It's all about my hot shoulders. Don't get it twisted...




Last week, I was fortunate enough to get invited to the grand opening of the Sydney Flagship H&M store. It sits over three mega levels of shopping drama in the heart of the city's shopping district on Pitt Street or as I like to call it, Place of #BBHMM. The store itself is filled with goodies including womenswear, menswear, a section just dedicated to shoes and the famous home ware, where I may or may not have lost my friends at one point.

I went, I saw, I bumped into about a billion people, (It's took me two and half hours to do three levels, the game plan of heads down and lets just shop did not work) AND I fell in love with the place and most importantly, I bought a thing!
I have been lemming for a few, off the shoulder tops this season but nothing has really fit me properly and most importantly didn't make my boobs look like they ended at my knees.

The star print is something I have been searching for, for years actually. So you can only imagine, I literally yelled for my coworker to, "Get the F&ck Outta My Way", when I saw this bad boy from across the room. As I picked it up, It was love at first sight, It was like it bought me a drink and a movie ticket and then told me a Chanel bag was waiting for me on my desk.
The Dream.
I loved it soooooo hard, I  jumped and took to insta straight way to show my love. 
This top has everything, the split sleeves, the low fit shoulder ban, the cotton fabric and most importantly I can eat whatever I want, cause the middle where my hips do not lie, is baggy. #wining

The rest of my outfit is amazing comfy as heck! The skirt is from my mates at Asos who are just hitting it right all the time and the shoes are Mollini from Styletread. The bag is vintage and the necktie well it's my secret.

Now I have to ask, What item are you guys crushing on but took you forever to find?

Make sure you check out my instagram for daily updates and more importantly Shop My Look guys, cause you know. I'm doing it. 











No comments:

Post a Comment