Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

20 November 2015

To button or not to button the White Shirt ?


The white shirt is an Iconic piece in any women's wardrobe. 
I'm choosing to wear it, in the most un Iconic way.
Unbuttoned. 



I decided that I didn't want to be a basic, so on a lovely Monday morning while getting changed,  I did this cute little thing that I had seen a few coolios do and wear my shirt fully open (GASP) . I know, I know but I wore something underneath LOL JOKES, I just tucked the shirt ends,  into each other side. 
NOW  before you start questioning my mental state. I am fully aware of MY  extra baggage bust, but  I have  I made it work with a few tricks. 
First of all, make sure you are wearing something high waisted. You're using your waist band to hold your shirt in. 
Secondly make sure you shirt is a little on the baggy side and unbuttoned.  While unbuttoned, tuck the left side of your shirt in first on the opposite side, and then vice versa for the right side of your shirt. Make sure you tuck it in real good to your waist band. There's nothing worse then having your sister yell at you on the train platform that, she can "SEE YOUR INSIDIES ON THE OUTSIDE".  

So If there Is one thing I can tell you guys, try styling something a little differently.
 It's all about those last minute finishing touches, from not buttoning something up, to untucking a shirt, to even triple knotting your sweater.
It'll make you feel like you have bought something new, but you haven't.
Yet, still so Fresh. 

My shirt is from NEXT and you can get a similar one here and here. The skirt is from TOPSHOP and you can get a similar one here and here also if you don't like stripes try this one.  

Also, check out my daily Instagram activities where, I write all my comments in Drake or Ed Sheeran lyrics and only pose with my left hand on my head.






No comments:

Post a Comment