Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

5 November 2015

The Perfect Wrap Dress



DVF came into my dreams last night and she told me to buy a wrap dress. So I bought the wrap dress,  and ended the dream straight away.
Don't get me wrong, I freaking love Diane, but coming into my dream, SO WRONG!!!



Old Mate Wikipedia who I do not use as a reference, states that …


BOOOM which is now code for the best thing you can wake up from a vivid dream and buy.
Not only does the dress give us 24/7 hugs in all the right places ( My waist and hips thank-you Diane!), but you can grab them in different shapes, colours and most importantly sizes. 

The dress I''m wearing is from ASOS Curve, it's just pure magic. I can't tell you how many compliments I received today while wearing it. OK, WHO AM I KIDDING, I wrote them all down cause I'm that into myself.
Here ladies and ladies, is the list of nine amazing compliments I got while wearing this EPIC WRAP dress. 

1. My sister Emily, "Jeez, it looks like you tried today". I share a room with her, so she's the first person I see in the morning when I'm at my worst self. This is her way of showing love.

2. Older Sister Katrina, "Hey that's a nice dress can I borrow it?" NO!!! IT'S MINE KATRINA BACK OFF AND GET YOUR OWN DRESS DAMMIT

3. Cute Boy on The Train, "Oh Sorry Miss" He hit me on the back of my shoe with his of course, and we touched. It was magical. Though, by the look on his face he really wanted to say,  "Sorry Miss...Oh My God you're the most beautiful person I have ever accidentally bumped into, and THAT DRESS, it's stunning on you. Please marry me?" The Dress has powers. 

4. Barista one, "Kristy, you look real pretty today". Yeah ok so she says it everyday as she takes every single persons order, but today people she meant it. Promise.

5. Barista two, "WOW look at you in your fancy dress today. You planning on getting a proper job or something?" I swear, I do dress up for work.

6. Workmate one, "ARRGGHHH Daym, I love this, show me, show me, show me!" I'm taking this as a compliment.

7. Workmate two, "AH DAYMM GIRL" I'm also taking this as a compliment. 

8. Workmate three, "This is a boss dress, I'm so happy you got this dress. Wait, are you going for an interview?" LOL, No. Teenager for life.

9. Drake aka Champagne Papi, "Hey Baby Girl that dress is amazing on you and baby girl you are so beautiful."  Let me have this faux moment. 

You can grab this dress here, for real legit compliments like I just got. Or you can get something similar here, here and here ! Yep, I always provide options. The bag is from Novo Shoes and the Shoes are Mollini from Styletread.
Also, check out my daily Instagram activities where, I write all my comments in Drake or Ed Sheeran lyrics and only pose with my left hand on my head.







2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing on you! So beautiful! You pull it off ten times better than the asos model! Do you have any suggestions for similar style dresses In smaller sizes? I'm on the shorter side too so knee length sometimes doesn't work for me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wild and Glossy thank-you so much for all your kind words. Yes, I have heaps of suggestions best to try Missguided as they cater for smaller sizes. Happy shopping !!!

      https://www.missguidedau.com/dresses/wrap-dresses/faux-suede-wrap-over-bodycon-dress-green-deep-green

      https://www.missguidedau.com/dresses/wrap-dresses/slinky-wrap-dress-black

      https://www.missguidedau.com/dresses/wrap-dresses/asymmetric-wrap-hem-dress-pale-blue

      Delete