Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

25 October 2015

YOU USED TO CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE


Last night when you need my love...and when I mean you need my love, I was clearly talking to my BFF credit card and it needed to buy this baddass dress. 






When I bought this dress I kinda bought it in the wrong size. Look I know what you're thinking, WHY? Well I needed it to be slightly larger as I wanted some extra movement around my thighs and hips for that cool, I'm not trying hard but I did think about this whole put together look for a while  a model of duty style. 

This number is from my mates at ASOS and it's the perfect take on the stripe dress, the linen fabric makes it fancy and the frayed edges make it so fashion forward it's like I purchased it in NYC ( a girl can dream) Now I know it's not the normal style of outfit I would wear like body con, but this is a perfect style to play dress ups with and ya know I should be experimenting with my style now and then. 

The shoes are from Mollini at Styletread and they were the perfect gift from my sisters. The leather feels so good on the feet and did you know if you sign up to their newsletter you score $10 off purchases? #winning

So that's me and my Birthday OOTD but you should think about following me on all my other fun socials .
Twitter @gfkristy_k
SNAPCHAT KristyKouts




2 comments: