Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

6 October 2015

How to shop for Vintage Clothing or really How I steal my Vintage Tee's?




I like collecting Vintage band, food services and car t-shirts, I know what a mix. I would like to make it very clear that my version of collecting, is stealing from my Dad's, Uncle's and older sister's wardrobe. Cause they're vintage and I'm youth... 





So now I just want you to imagine this. A Vintage T-shirt all day and every day. 
Magical isn't it. 
There's something about the history and more importantly the badd-ass value of that top. 
For me I'm all about the fit on everyday dressing but on occasion, I'm more about what it says and how it makes me feel. These vintage tops make me feel sick on the inside.( THE GOOD KIND AND THEN SOMETIMES I WONDER DID A HOT GUY WHERE THIS TOP) So in order from stolen from my rents wardrobes to my own, in no order of actual love, I give to you. 
My vintage Tee collection.

1. 55Chevy stolen respectful from my sisters wardrobe. She bought this bad boy from a Thrift store in San Francisco, I was so pissed she got this top, cause like I wanted it but she beat me in the store first.  IT'S MINE NOW KATRINA

2 Deep Purple Stolen from my Dad's wardrobe. He still doesn't know I have this...it's lost. 

3. Old Ford Stolen from my Older sister but she apparently stole it from my father who apparently STOLE it from HIS BROTHER. #truefamilylove 

4. Vintage Mcdonalds Tee, Stolen again from my older sister. This time she scored that bad boy herself from a Flea market in Downtown L.A

5. Last but not least my dads top which I have successfully stolen from him, which was legit in my wardrobe. This was the exact top  I wore, when Trey Songs serenaded me. Yep, it actually happened.  
Long Live the Vintage Top. 

















1 comment:

  1. Must say.. You have a very nice dressing sense, and you know how to looks good.
    Buy Designer Sarees

    ReplyDelete