Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

16 September 2015

Midi Skirts and Fresh Shirts


AS MY MATE DRAKE WOULD SAY...
"Yeah, so thick that everybody else in the room is so uncomfortable
Ass on Houston Texas, but the face look just like Clair Huxtable"
Please feel free to read more, I swear I talk about clothes...




I had this denim skirt, saved in my basket at ASOS for over six weeks.
 Don't get me wrong, I loved it as soon as it came on site but I just never went through with the purchase. 
It was only about a week ago, when I was having a, let's say  "slightly stressful day" 
That I did some retail therapy and nekk minute, this guy was on its way to me. 
Now the real reason why this guy was just chilling in my saved items,  I honestly wasn't sure how I was going to style this baby up for my wardrobe and most importantly my body shape . 
Now I am more heavy and curry on the bottom, so something too long and tight fighting actually makes me look shorter and more curvy than I would like. (DRAKE LOVES ME)
SO after an hour of changes, and maybe a parade around the office, I fell in love and managed to work this guy perfectly. 
As it's midi in shape and form fitting,  when wearing it I went for something baggy to balance out proportions and of course  teamed it back with heels. Girlfriend heels are a must. The skirt sits mid calf , well on me at least, so to make me look taller instead of short I need the extra height. 
I think this would look great with a singlet and coloured heels for a night out this summer or if your on the other side of the world and it's starting to turn into winter heaven - go with a jumper and a pea coat. I'm so into mixing lengths. 
Remember have fun with fashion and if all else fails, just shop. 
P.S Only if you would like to, Visit me on Instagram I sometimes do stuff. 

Shirt Cotton On here Bag River Island similar here Shoes Asos here and Skirt Asos Similar one here 

K.K
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment