Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

22 September 2015

Want to know how to wear Bodycon for your bodyshape? I'll help ya!


Yes, the shoes do match the ground, but at least they don't match my bag. 
WAIT A SECOND...




So, I'm sure you guys have picked up by now, I love bodycon. Well TBH, bodycon loves me. (YES I ALSO GAGGED AT THE SOUND OF THAT)
I just have found over the last couple of months that properly fitted bodycon ( not second skin stuff people) is soooo flattering for me. It skims over my curves in a soft hug type of way and hides the pizza I ate the night before.
So in body hugging vibes, I played dress ups in the rusty gold TOPSHOP skirt. The colour is very  earthy  which is the perfect hue of the moment and one to watch for the upcoming SS16 trends.  
The stripe top I teamed it back with comes from TOPSHOP but has sold you, yet you can get some from here and here .
The shoes which you have seen before are from my mates at ASOS and are the perfect, NO REALLY PERFECT HEIGHT for me to run to catch my bus, and walk home in the rain in.









No comments:

Post a Comment