Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

27 July 2015

S U P R E


When Supré call you to come play dress ups, YOU GO!!!
YES, all my dreams have come true.




Exactly seven weeks ago, I got a lovely comment on my instagram page to contact a Mr Mark Coombes.  
Little did I know that comment, that exchange of email, would change my life really. 
All my dreams unfolded in a matter of hours.
Mark Coombes, who is a visionary asked me to play dress ups with the team at Supre for their August #girlgang Campaign. These are just a few images from that amazing, breathtaking, pinch myself, I can't believe its happening day. 
Fourteen year old Kristy is dying, just dying. 
Creative Direction Mark Coombes Photography Simon Leikas Hair and Makeup Molly Oakfiled Styling Kristy Koutsogiannis Starring Inka Williams Shelby Hamilton and India Rose. 




No comments:

Post a Comment