Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

6 July 2015

Flipping the Peace!


Honestly, I wish I could pose differently but I just can't get enough of the Peace sign. 

I've noticed, well more so I've been told I only have a handful of looks going for me.  To set the record straight, I only have three looks, and I'm ok with it.  They are in order of most liked images to least liked,  the KK Peace sign, the KK looking directly at camera and laughing cause I feel like a dweeb or the KK looking away like I''ve just missed my bus or  the uber famous "someone-has-put-free-food-on-the-communal-work-table-so-I-need-to-run-and-go-and-get-it", look. 

So In this case, I couldn't pick which pose best represented this outfit. 

I give you all three.

Your Welcome World. 

#whatiworetoday Coat Boohoo Top SomedaysLovin Skirt Forever21 Shoes Wittner 

Ps To see more of my top three poses, visit my instagram.com/kristykoutsogiannis








No comments:

Post a Comment