Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

27 June 2015

I THINK I'M A LITTLE OBSESSED WITH SHOPBOP




So, we all know I love the internet, shopping and of course my job. So I was kinda blown away by the lovely ladies at Shopbop who made my job, shopping and love for the internet that much cooler.






Shopbop is basically one of those online sites that people call the mecca of all things, fashion. 
Like, I would have to agree. 

 I would also have to agree that they took their Spring Summer 16 showings, to all new "like next level" heights. 


Not only were we given bacon donuts,  IKR? don't judge me but I had the bacon one and may or may not have gone back for seconds...  But, we were treated to create our own little mini shoot using all the fantastic brands they have to offer for the season. 
HELL YEAH 

Sooooo, I died at the idea but managed to get my shit together for play time. I picked two of my fave items, can you say Kenzo jumper and Marc by Marc Jacobs sneakers to create such a sick everyday look. 

Thank-you Shopbop for making this happen, and  thank you for also paying off my credit card, HAHAHA JOKES I wish they would , I'm in such serious shopping trouble. 

K.K
x





No comments:

Post a Comment