Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

7 June 2015

So I do have a Job


Most of you may not know but in real life I'm a Fashion Stylist. This is not my latest but one of my favourite, fashion editorials for Girlfriend Magazine.


I Just wanted to share with you guys, what I do get up to during the 8am to 6pm work day. For this shoot it may look amazing ( I was showing you guys how to wear denim this season) but it was one hell of a day. We travelled three hours to a small ghost town, only had our lovely star for three hours, then there were four thunderstorms, one of them we spent it in a tin shed, then had to run away from one runaway horse and alpaca, heard sheep down massive hills, then finally had to jump in a swimming pool to get away from flee infested dogs.
All in a days work. Shout out to the amazing crew Photographer Tomasz Hair and Makeup Jessica Diez and Model Tyla Bates from IMG Australia and the lovely Jackson from Australia's Home & Away.
















No comments:

Post a Comment