Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

16 May 2015

Bomber Jackets and Geo Print Skirts


I'm trying to write this blog entry while being, super, super, smart and thinking of something like important to say. 
I can't. 
So lets, just stick to what I know, clothing.



Recently I've been playing with volumes when it comes to putting an outfit together.  What drew me to this certain outfit, was the volume of the bomber.
Not only was this the best steal of my life - can anyone say $10 bucks from H&M, BUT It sits perfectly on my hips, yet still comes in on my waist, making the overall look very very flattering. 
SO FANCY. 
So I teamed this baggy, bad boy with my high waisted skirt from Topshop.
Technically baggy on baggy, is a fashion HELL NO. So, as a stylist we do these little tricky things, to  well really, make an outfit actually work. I never really listen to those who tell me what to wear and how to wear them, but I will listen to those who tell me what to wear in order to make me feel and look amazing. So let me pass that on to you. 
Two baggys do make a right, there are no tricks. 
It's all about how you feel, when you wear those items. Fashion is always about how you feel. 
When you feel amazing and feel good, anything and everything will work. 

Jacket H&M Top and Skirt Topshop Shoes Dolce Vita 


Also to see what I wear like everyday. 
Follow for a follow? @kristykoutsogiannis



No comments:

Post a Comment