Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

8 May 2015

You haven't done this look yet, or have you?


So lately, I have just been wearing Black and Navy. 
They've been my basic go to friends, well my only friends, maybe I should be friends in different shades?



I've never been one of those people, who could go into a store and buy something, head to toe.
 Until recently my world was rocked and shaken and stirred and I bought this whole look from TOPSHOP.

OK MINUS THE SHOES I KNOW I WEAR THEM EVERYDAY IM SORRY

Topshop lately you have been killing it and I just want to take a second to thank you for really killing it on the trend market, but for also taking care of the basics out there like me. 
Us basics love a good seasonal trend and this month I'm loving life with Topshops version of Pinstripes.
Pinstripe will be happening for us this Winter season and you can wear it as a basic stripe top ( you already have heaps in your wardrobe no need for buying), in a cute blazer like I'm wearing it and of course our mates will be coming in pant and skirt form. 
My suggestion is to team it back with a midi skirt or your boyfriend jeans, something about this look screams laid back boy styling with longer layers and oversized feels, while also not trying to hard to be "Fashion"

So peeps go get pinstripe, I promise you won't look like an extra in a bad 80's film.


P.S You should really, visit me on my instagram.  I kinda post things. @kristykoutsogiannis


No comments:

Post a Comment