Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

19 June 2015

SEE MY DRESS SEE MY DRESS SEE MY FAVE EATING DRESS


Yes, this is another outfit post. An outfit post with meatness to it, thought provoking words, that will stir up some feelings and emotion. 
Jokes, I just wore this out to eat once. Ribs and Rumps, call me? 




Winter is here, so I'm finding it fun dressing up. Yes, I'm one of those people, who actually like winter and like feeling like a michelin man when I leave the house in the morning. It's all in the layers and filling your body with warm hot chocolate. 

To the point, last week I went out to dinner to eat steak and this is the outfit I ran with!
Dress and Coat from my lovely habits at @HM Shoes and Socks @asos and Bag 31Philliplim 

PEACE

P.S I'm also the funny on instagram ya know it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment