Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

26 July 2015

Double Pompoms



So, I've decide that I have a thing going on. That thing is Pompoms. 




So last week, I felt myself going through a fashion rut. I pre predicted it! ( I do that ESPN thing with my elbows a la Mean Girls.)

 In my fashion rut, I was only wearing navy and black body con pencil skirts and a skivvies'. I would put that on every morning, and call it an outfit, before even realising I wore different versions of that calculation all week. 

 So in this weird and twisted way of dressing and my attempt at mixing things up, I double pompomed it. 

Yes , I bought these statement earrings and shoes with fun furry pompoms attached. They're not like little guys just hanging off a handbag, they're like mini people just chilling there hanging of my ears and shoes. My version of being OTT.
There's something about mixing textures and having that statement item slash little human hanging off my feet to make things so fresh with a look.

So what can I say now, besides wear the same thing everyday, just make sure you double pompom it and no one will know the difference.

Earrings and Shoes from Asos, Top form Topshop and Skirt Asos Bag Novo Shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment