Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

26 August 2015

KENZO SATURDAYS


As you can tell, I'm all about that Kenzo Bass. Also when I mean bass I don't mean the top is called Bass,  I mean like the whole big booty thing, cause I'm mad about the Bass. 



Let me be clear, as you all are aware, I do have curves and I can now shout from the rooftops of the hood,
 I AM PLUS SIZE
It's taken me a while to be comfortable in saying those words about myself, but it kinda hit me last week, that I should just say it and be cool with it. 
IT'S JUST A WORD PEOPLE LETS ALL JUST CHILL
I'm a plus size fashion blogger ( Ok so I post once a week, I'm a little slow but my work world is going insane busy-town) and stylist. 
In regards to the clothing world,  I'm in the middle of the sizing-land and can shop in mainstream worlds as well as the plus size world. #wining 
This is me being mainstream with this Kenzo top I bought in Paris and knit skirt I got at a Glassons sale.  I'm also wearing this sick Alexander Wang bag which is new ( I got it on SALE) and shoes from Asos.
Also can I point out this whole size issue goes both ways, never make fun of anyone no matter what they look like!!
Happy Shopping and remember people, its not the size of your tag but the size of your Iphone memory, no one needs a 16MB phone.








No comments:

Post a Comment