Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

17 June 2018

What to do in Zakynthos, Greece




I had my first Euro Summer 2017 vacay. 

I know, I had a breakdown to, like what I have I done with my life? Where have I gone? Where have I visited? Am  I cultured? What have I eaten? Did I really have to go to New York, five times over Europe?Is it really that pretty? Where is Liam Nielson? 

Ok, so that was a  ~MASSSIIVVEE~ brain exaggeration. But to answer my third question, previously nothing, but this year, I went to Greece.
BOOM TICK!




 You may have seen it on Instagram if you follow me @Kristykoutsogiannis. If you didn't, don't worry you didn't miss all that much, as I'm posting all the images below, so I can relive it and make you jelly.

Also to those who unfollowed me during my trigger happy escape, thats cool. 
I hated myself to. 

Not, really. 

I loved it.

Let's do a real quick recap on the top five things we did, slash ate, slash experienced in the lovely home town of Jo's Zante, aka Maropoulos Drive.



Base Rooftop

I had a tree in my cocktail, no really I did. This was the best place I have ever been to, in regards to cocktails. The best in my life and I've had a few. The head bartender George, was a Greek god. We gave him this status not only for his cocktail making skills, but because he managed to put a tree in my drink, a branch in Jo's and get Ana to ask for triples. 


Thraka

This place should have a website, or better yet a deliveroo account to London. We, OK I, made sure we went every day and bought a Yeros. This place satisfied our whole soul. 

Boat Cruise

I can't explain to you how amazing this cruise was, OK get this. I was seasick the whole time, I even took the pills and when I mean they didn't  make me feel better but I still bloody loved every bit of it, you know you gotta go.
Also if it wasn't for Ana and Jo, we wouldn't have been driven home after our three hour tour by the Captain. While I was inside making friends with Brazilians trying not to puke our guts up, they were straight chilling on the front of the boat, the whole time. 
Living. 

Ammos Beach Club

This was our favourite beach. The crystal waters, the soft sand, amazing views and most importantly the best food. We ordered two club sandwiches, two deck chairs, three frappes, two diet cokes and a bottle of water for less than 50 euros. 

Maropoulos Drive

We got to experience the real Zakynthos with the lovely tour guide of the Maropoulos family. Not only did they make us feel at home, they fed us like queens ( We had wine from their Vines and Salad from their garden) but they made us feel like we were just at home.

We love you Zante


This is my visual diary, get ready to weep and yes, that's Ana's ass.

























































No comments:

Post a Comment