Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

10 September 2018

So there once was a girl named, Kristy Koutsogiannis




To say life has been little, different since the last time I posted would be an understatement, it would also be a lie, life has gone the full circle, the full 180 or is it 120 or 90, whatever it's  bloody called. 
Life has whole heartedly, completely and utterly changed.





For one, I've moved out of my seven person share house, into a new humble abode in the heart of East London. Tata has decided to stay (YAY!) hence the fab new house! 

I have a new job that I legit love. Like I love walking up in the morning, knowing I get to go to work and produce the most amazing things. I'm that happy person. Barf Later.  I have more plants in my house then friends, which I'm secretly not so secretly happy about. I've done a little bit of traveling this year, yes I've gone beyond Zone 2 and I'm a founding member of a very exclusive book club. 

Yes, Year three in London has been a crazy ride but I hope ( fingers crossed) it's going to be leading into my best year yet. 

Now before I bore you with all the whore behaviour. LOL, there was none Dad. Let's do what I do best and talk about my outfits. And when I mean talk, I mean show. 

Pictures below and rambles to soon come.


To check out more of my work and blogging life, visit StyleByKristy.com























No comments:

Post a Comment