Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

16 April 2018

What To Wear : Spring Summer 2018




While trying to survive another winter Spring in this beautiful city, I've forced myself to have a little personal style makeover. 



Which means, the challenge of not being able to lean on my safe items or the items I wear on the regular. 

This month I made a mindful decision to saying, NO to my body con knit dress, NO to my leather mini and another NO to my black biker boots.

I got inspired by some recent Street Style Images shot for British Vogue UK and decide to emulate some of the looks. It was hard, still is HARD but I'm working on it and forcing myself to be true to my style but mix it up everyday.

I give to you, my fave outfits over the last 15 or so days inspired by the hottest trends this season, The Colour Khaki, The Trench, The Jumpsuit, The Boyfriend Blazer, The LBD, The Shirt Dress and  my old Check Mate. 



A post shared by KRISTY KOUTSOGIANNIS (@kristykoutsogiannis) on






No comments:

Post a Comment