Fashion + Lifestyle + Travel

Pages

4 June 2017

S T R I P E S



Ashley Graham is that you BB?

LOL, Jokes but seriously I've got the flavour.

OhMyGod who says flavour anymore these days? Cool kids do. 




Have you ever had that fashion moment when you found an item that your future self was looking for. I did and it was this top. Still not following? Well, I'll give you the full convo. 

Past Past Kristy: I'm going to buy this top on sale, cause I know it'll be in fashion in a year.

Past Kristy: You know what's a great idea? Pack it away, so when you open it up next June, your broke ass will forever be thankful.

*Year Goes By*

Present Kristy :BOOM Girl, Past Kristy and Past Past Kristy were queens!.

That was the internal past-pastpast-present convo I had with myself, it was an outer body experience to say the least but I'm forever thankful to all my past selves, for buying this ASOS number. 

Now I got it in the curve section HOLLLAAA, but you can pick something up that's very similar from all their other sections as well. 

It gives me summer vibes without trying too hard and I can re-wear it 1.5m times and never get sick of it. 
It also accomplishes that shirt of the season look, which I've chatted about, in this post.

Top, Asos. Skirt, New Look, Shoes, Asos and bag Topshop. 





No comments:

Post a Comment